Loudon County Workforce
Loudon County is actively filling the talent pipeline to create tomorrow’s workforce.
Talent Development & Acquisition
The Loudon County Economic Development Agency has recently hosted and/or assisted in the following talent pipeline efforts:
- National Manufacturing Day – Industry Tours for local students and educators
- Education and Workforce Meetings – collaborating on needs within the skills gap
- Local Industry Summit – Education and Industry Networking
- Local Industry Shop Talk – Networking for Industry leaders
- Job Fair – focus on Manufacturing positions
- Industry Expo – creating student, parent, and teacher awareness in regards to opportunities offered in the manufacturing sector
- Young Talent Strategy Session – local leaders discussion on ways in which we can attract, retain and re-attract local young talent and skills
- Young Professionals of Loudon County – economic and community development initiative to attract, engage, and connect emerging leaders and young professionals in Loudon County (ages 21-40)
Innovation Valley Partnership
Loudon County EDA is a member and partner of Knoxville Oak Ridge Innovation Valley. The Innovation Valley partners meet regularly and collaborate to tell a regional workforce story sharing ideas to better our innovative workforce. A full list of Training and Consulting Services offered at the region’s Post-secondary level can be found here.
Download TVA's 2017 ESRI report with detailed Loudon County workforce demographic information.
Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA)
- Anderson County
- Blount County
- Campbell County
- Grainger County
- Knox County
- Loudon County
- Morgan County
- Roane County
- Union County
Salary Surveys with Mean, Entry Level, and Experienced salaries in our area for your industry’s specific SOC codes are available upon request.