The utility distributors in Loudon County, Tennessee are committed to providing suffcient and reliable infrastructure to serve the business community. Existing and well-maintained infrastructure exists in all of our business communities.
- Loudon Utilities Board providing electrical, water, wastewater, and natural gas to Blair Bend Industrial Park, Center 75 Business Park, Highlands Business Park, Huntington Business Park, Matlock Bend Industrial Park, and Sugarlimb Industrial Park
- Lenoir City Utilities Board providing electrical, water, wastewater, and natural gas to Fort Loudoun Industrial Park, Spring Cress Business Park, Creekwook Park, and Town Creek Park
- Fort Loudoun Electric Cooperative providing electrical and natural gas to Tellico Regional Business Park
- Tellico Area Service System providing water and wastewater to Tellico Regional Business Park
- Tennessee Valley Authority offers direct serve electricity for high volume customers
- Power distributors in Loudon County are part of the Tennessee Valley Authority power distribution network
- 99.999% electric power reliability
- Industrial rates 19% below national average
- Commercial rates 11% below national average
- Tennessee Valley Authority offers programs that allow qualifying companies to receive substantial credits on their power bills. Eligibility is determined by NAICS code, type of power used, and kilowatt usage.
- Tennessee Valley Authority named one of the Top 10 North American Utilities by Site Section Magazine for 9th year in a row (2014).
- Average daily capacity of the treatment plant is 12 million gallons per day with the raw water source from the Tennessee River
- Treatment facility’s present usage is 10 million gallons per day
- Loudon Utilities Board is currently working on plans to expand the facility from 12 million gallons per day to 20 million gallons per day
- Average daily capacity of the treatment plant is 3 million gallons per day
- Treatment facility’s present usage is 2 million gallons per day
- Average daily capacity of the treatment plant is 7 million gallons per day
- Treatment facility’s present usage is 4 million gallons per day
East Tennessee Natural Gas – Spectra Energy is the primary supplier of Natural Gas in Loudon County. With 1,510 miles of pipeline, East Tennessee Natural Gas can deliver 1.5 billion cubic feet of gas per day to meet the growing energy demands of the Southeast and Mid- Atlantic. The system begins in Tennessee and extends to an area just south of Roanoke, Virginia. All local natural gas distributors base their rates on market conditions and rates may vary from month-to-month.
- Loudon Utilities Board operates an activated sludge system
- Wastewater plant’s design capacity is rated at 14 million gallons per day
- Wastewater system currently treats 10 million gallons per day
- Lenoir City Utilities Board operates an oxidation ditch activated sludge system
- Wastewater plant’s design capacity is rated at 3 million gallons per day
- Wastewater system currently treats 1.75 million gallons per day
- Tellico Area Service System operates an oxidation ditch with ultra violet disinfection system
- Wastewater plant’s design capacity is rated at 2 million gallons per day
- Wastewater system currently treats 400,000 gallons per day
Loudon County has one of the best telecommunications infrastructures in East Tennessee. AT&T, which provides local service in the area, has heavily invested in fiber optics infrastructure in the county. Spring Cress Business Park in Lenoir City and Centre 75 Business Park in Loudon are at the hub of this telecommunications network, being the perfect parks for back offce operations, engineering and scientifc conglomerations, fnancial institutions, and research business. Kentucky DataLink and Charter Business also offer fiber services to the area.
Carrier Capabilities include:
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Multi-carrier local telecom, digital, and analog wireless services
- Digital Subscriber Line
- Cable Internet
- Private Line
- Sonet Ring
- Metro Ethernet
- Frame Relay
- Dedicated Internet